Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Junior Technician, Stenographer, AAO, Junior Speech Therapist &Other Jobs – 99 Vacancies | 10th/12th/Degree | Apply Now
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh, a premier medical and research institution.
In the latest job notification, PGIMER announces job vacancies for various Group B & C category posts to fill 99 positions on a regular basis, in reference to Advertisement No.: PGI/RC/094/2018/6379.
Under PGIMER Junior Technician, Steno Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 10th/12th/Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of Written Examination, Document Verification, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of maximum Level- 7 Pay Scale, as per 7th CPC.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 08.01.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For PGIMER Group Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 99.
Name of the post:
Assistant Administrative Officer: 05
Junior Technician (Lab): 62
Junior Technician (X-ray): 11
Junior Speech Therapist: 02
Animal Keeper: 01
As on 08.01.2019, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 40 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 10th/12th/Degree from a recognized university/institute, and should have required computer and typing skills for relevant posts.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 1000 through offline mode.
SC/ ST aspirants to pay a fee of Rs 500.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://pgimer.edu.in/PGIMER_PORTAL/PGIMERPORTAL/home.jsp.
- Select relevant job notification “Online applications are invited from the citizens of India for recruitment to various Group B and C posts on regular basis vide Advt. No. PGI/RC/094/2018/6379 dated 11.12.2018 ”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 10.12.2018 to 08.01.2019 (11.59 PM).
Last date for fee payment: on or before 10.01.2019.