S&P Global Hyderabad Senior Software Developer-Oracle Cloud Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global India announces job vacancies for Senior Software Developer-Oracle Cloud Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad Senior Software Developer-Oracle Cloud Developer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SQL, PL/SQL, Inbound-Outbound Interfaces, Form Personalization, Workflow and XML/BI Publisher Reports can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Developer-Oracle Cloud Developer.
Job Code: 257096.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 7 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Strong Techno-Functional experience on EBS Financials modules (General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Account Receivables, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, Project Accounting).
- Create technical design documents and develop code using Oracle technologies
- In a techno-functional capability, configure setup in Oracle Financial application modules or execute transactions for unit testing purposes
- Understand end-to-end solution and integrations in the overall architecture
- Ensure technical design and development meets security compliance criteria at all time
- Identify and implement opportunities in the solution that will drive improvements in performance, scalability, reliability and re-usability. Continue to drive down technical debt and cost of operations/support with the latest cutting-edge technologies and newer development methods & strategies.
- Ensure “operational excellence” capabilities (usability, availability, resilience, security, etc.) at-all-times
- Develop solution in accordance to the application architecture and coding standards
- Work in an Agile team and able to articulate problem statements & solution recommendations with good communication and documentation skills
- Work with business analysts and developers from other cloud agile scrum teams, like: Ariba, Concur, Workday, Banks, Vertex
- Operate in a defined scope of development work for projects and deliver per the agreed project timelines
- Operate in a defined development demands to fulfill business requirements, and to maintain a high-quality status
- Share knowledge with other members for an efficient work culture and quality solution deliverables
- Own the deliverables till completion, facilitate smooth workflow for development & service delivery, design document, and support endlessly for smooth implementation
- Resolve issues with the appropriate design at the right time with the least cost
- Be up to date with Oracle Cloud latest developments and releases to facilitate a cost-effective and native-to-business-requirement solution
- Remain knowledgeable of current technology and carry out research to identify new trends that can be used to achieve maximum results
- 4 to 7 years of techno-functional development experience in Oracle EBS R12 or ERP Cloud application
- A minimum of one implementation project experience
- Capable to create technical design and develop code for complex requirements
- Strong technical skill and hands-on experience in working with SQL, PL/SQL, Inbound-Outbound Interfaces, Form Personalization, Workflow and XML/BI Publisher Reports.
- Good understanding of development environments and code deployment process
- Good communication and presentation skills (verbal & written) and be able to articulate the problems and recommended solution to make design decisions with conviction
- Good understanding of AIM or OUM methodology
- Excellent team player, and flexible to work based on projects and deliverable deadlines
- A Bachelor or Masters’ degree in Engineering or Business or Finance or Accounting
- Experienced using SQL Developer, TOAD, etc.
- Strong Debugging Skills and ability to communicate with business on the Functional issues.
- Working experience with Oracle application adapters integration to Ariba, Box, Concur, Salesforce, Vertex, Cyber-Source, Workday will be an added advantage
- Working knowledge using Oracle Security Console will be an added advantage
- Experience with REST API, SOAP messaging and integrations with other enterprise applications using Oracle Integration Cloud
- Working experience in estimating the effort require to develop code will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Informatica Cloud and Informatica Power Center (or any other middleware suite) will be an added advantage
- Knowledge on Accounting period closing activities and reconciliations of GL with AP, AR, FA, CM, AGIS, or PPM or other financial modules will be an added advantage
- Knowledge on Agile project implementation methods or usage of Microsoft Azure (VSTS) tool will be an added advantage
- Knowledge on the latest technologies in Automation, Data Analytics, DevOps and API’s will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Oracle Cloud development standards, guidelines, industry trends and best practices across IT enterprise will be an added advantage
- Any knowledge articles or publications made on Oracle technologies or implementation methods will be an added advantage
- Certification in Oracle Applications or equivalent in any respective tools/technologies will be an added advantage