Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Bangalore Azure Developer Posts | Bachelor of Engineering | Apply Now
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), a leading Information technology consulting company.
In the latest job announcement, TCS announces job vacancies for Azure Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under TCS Bangalore Azure Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Azure PaaS, Cloud Computing, PL/SQL, React JS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Azure Developer.
Job Code: 227922.
Education Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering.
Experience Level: 5 to 10 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Solution consultation and development in accordance to the enterprise technology principles, methods, standards, and practices.
- Estimation, solution design, detailed technical design, application technical deliverables including code, associated tests and documentation.
- Contribution to functional excellence in terms of definition and maintenance of standards, methods and tools, bringing in best practices from market standard implementations.
- Manage complex integration scenarios and interfaces between on-premise solutions, cloud and legacy systems.
Skills & Requirements:
- 5+ Years relevant software development experience with a fairly "Full Stack" profile (experience in front-end, back-end, cloud automation and orchestration)
- Proficient in Azure Platform Development (Serverless Computing, Azure Functions, Azure Services, Azure Storage, Logic Apps,Azure Monitor) and React.
- Experience using Cloud Native CI/CD tools is highly desirable.
- Experience in Data Development (SQL /Azure Cosmos/ Azure SQL/ Mongo etc.) is desirable
- Experience of Python and other programming frameworks and paradigm is desirable.
- Knowledge of containers and functions is highly desirable. Deployment experience with Kubernetes (K8s) or Functions is a plus.
- Experience developing applications based on microservices architecture is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated application of the best patterns & practices in the software development life cycle.
- Experience working in agile teams with demonstrated application of the principles.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with TCS career portal and login in to apply.