Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Hyderabad Developer Posts | BCA/B.Sc/Bachelor of Engineering/B.A | Apply Now
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), a leading Information technology consulting company.
In the latest job announcement, TCS announces job vacancies for Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under TCS Hyderabad Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS, Java can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Developer.
Job Code: 231752.
Education Qualification: BCA/B.Sc/Bachelor of Engineering/B.A.
Experience Level: 3 to 9 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
You would have experience in:
- Core Java - AWS Lambda, EC2, RDS
The primary role is to:
- Lead the design & development of applications and migration & integration of 3rd party tools & platforms.
- A technical subject matter expert having strong understanding of building web application & backend platforms.
- Ensures on-time and high quality delivery of systems
The responsibilities are to:
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle
- Build scalable and high-performance web services with clean, maintainable codes.
- Provide live support to respective stakeholders and their applications.
- Stay up-to-date with latest technology and industry trends.
- Define solution design & system architecture for customer facing & backend application and document the details in technical design & solution document
- Conduct technology benchmarking and industry analysis to align the strategic direction.
- Conceptualize and verbalize the benefits of technology in solving real business problems.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with TCS career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.