Citrix India Pvt Ltd Bangalore Cloud Operations Engineer Posts | Engineering/MCA | Apply Now
Citrix Systems, Inc. is an American multinational software company that provides server, application, and desktop virtualization, networking, software as a service, and cloud computing technologies
In the latest job announcement, Citrix India announces job vacancies for Cloud Operations Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Citrix Bangalore Cloud Operations Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Cisco Nexus and/or ACI can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Cloud Operations Engineer.
Job Code: R24204.
Education Qualification: Engineering/MCA.
Experience Level: 4 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- You will make effective use of monitoring, data analytics and other sources of information to both pro-actively and reactively deal with critical issues across multiple infrastructure services
- You will determine issues and resolve cases received by the Engineering Helpdesk
- Will be responsible for identifying and implementing improved platform security
- You will take part in upgrading and updating the system’s platform and applications, installing latest patches and upgrades
- Will strengthen the apps, the Windows server, and the principal operating system
- You will provide technical assistance for all the servers, desktops, and services that apply business
- Will triage helpdesk calls and classifying cases according to their priorities and accelerations
- You will check and control the VM’s & Hardware offering solutions to any problems discovered
- You will have experience in scheduling and executing high risk, high criticality infrastructure maintenance
- Have experience in supporting a varied set of stakeholders and services, from lab through to high criticality production and understanding the needs of both ends of the spectrum
- You will have experience in either one or more of the following Networking technologies: Cisco Nexus and/or ACI, with a strong understanding of networking fundamentals
- You will have experience in either one or more of the following Storage technologies: NetApp deployment, with a solid grasp on the delivery of reliable and secure storage services across multiple architectures
- Will have experience in either one or more of the following Compute Technologies: Cisco UCS, both standalone and chassis-based or NetApp HCI
- Will have experience in Citrix Hypervisor or Microsoft Hyper-V hypervisors
- You will have experience in either one or more of the following Backup technologies: Provisioning and maintenance of effective backups using CommVault
- Have experience supporting and preserving the Virtual Desktop setup of the institution, which includes, XenDesktop, XenApp, and others
- You will have an intermediate understanding of SRE philosophy and other IT operations frameworks is advantageous.
- You should be able to provide all the necessary support for Citrix Infrastructure.
- You will have an excellent understanding of how to troubleshoot & Architect Active Directory
- You should be willing to work in Shifts.
- You will have a full-time Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a full-time MCA.
- Have at least 4 years experience in the software development industry
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.