DXC Technology Gurgaon Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
DXC Technology is a leading technology company that provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments.
In the latest job announcement, DXC Technology India announces job vacancies for Developer posts, with work location in Gurgaon.
Under DXC Technology Gurgaon Developer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Angular, Microservices, .Net CORE, AWS/Azure can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Developer.
Job Code: 51288293.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Gurgaon.
Apply Mode: Online.
Essential Job Functions:
- .Net CORE
- .Net , C#, SQL
- Agile fundamentals
- Recommends specific product configurations to assist with overall system design and integration.
- Configures, implements, and provides complex product support activities to meet client needs.
- Identifies potential uses for products or technologies; identifies issues and solidifies plans for using them to meet business needs. Assists in preparing requirements, evaluating products, and selecting relevant software such as commercial off the shelf software (COTS).
- Selects, coordinates and implements technical product components, ensuring that the technical solution addresses the business concern. Assists sales and consulting engineering teams in designing and integrating products into customer environments.
- Addresses product requirements, usability, change requests and defines future functionality to end users and stakeholder groups to increase understanding of products.
- Provides insight and advice to customers concerning applicability of specific complex products/technologies.
- Selects technology vendors to meet business needs as appropriate. Consults with, and compares, solutions with other product development managers, vendors, and cross functional technical groups to ensure consistent product solutions.
- Serves as the subject matter expert on product systems, processes, network architecture and interface capabilities.
- Participates in acceptance testing; coordinates product launches into new and existing markets.
- Assists in outlining new product/service business case justification to ensure that the proposed solution is capable of delivering articulated business benefits to the client.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or related field preferred
- Three or more years of experience with technical product configuration, design, and/or integration
- Experience working with technical products, vendors, and families of technologies
- Experience working with product configurations
- Experience working with relevant software packages or classes of packages, and products within area of technical expertise
- Good technical infrastructure design skills
- Good communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel, and management
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and switch between tasks quickly
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel