IBM India Private Limited Hyderabad Application Developer-Mobile iOS Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
IBM is an American multinational technology company that manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware, and software, and provides hosting and consulting services.
In the latest job announcement, IBM India announces job vacancies for Application Developer-Mobile iOS posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under IBM Hyderabad Application Developer-Mobile iOS 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Objective-C, Java, C, C++, or C# can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Application Developer-Mobile iOS.
Job Code: 354827BR.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Envision how people experience products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined and magical
- Take on complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for billions of customers around the world
- Collaborate with researchers, engineers and product managers throughout design process - from creating research protocols, personas, scenarios, information architecture and wireframes to building user interface prototypes
- At each stage, anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them.
- Min of 3+ years of experience in IOS app development
- You will use your expertise in application development to evaluate and select development methods, processes, standard methodologies and tools
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- 2+ years’ experience developing software in Objective-C, Java, C, C++, or C#
- 2+ years Object Oriented programming experience or equivalent education
- Experience in iterative software development environments (Agile, Kanban)
- Experience with Test-Driven Development, Continuous Integration and other Agile practices
- Good experience in using Apple's XCode for software development
- Experience in standard debugging techniques such as logging, LLDB, and/or Instruments to localize and correct software defects.
- Understanding of the challenges related to mobile development including battery and radio usage as well as CPU and memory constraints.
- Understanding of common design patterns including Model-View-Controller.
- Hands-on experience using smartphones and/or tablets preferably iPhone and/or iPad.
- Strong understanding of ARC as it relates to iOS Memory Management, including the concepts of strong vs weak.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Ability to design/develop/support new/existing apps, and perform unit testing and integration testing
How to apply:
- An interested and qualified person has to apply through the online mode by initially registering with the IBM company career portal and login to apply.