Siemens Pune Angular Full Stack Developer Posts | B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens announces job vacancies for Angular Full Stack Developer posts, with work location in Pune.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Angular Full Stack Developer.
Job Code: 337351.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc.
Experience Level: 4 to 6 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- You should have deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- You should be experienced on web application development and REST concepts
- Extensive unit testing and cypress knowledge for front end applications
- You should be expertise in debugging and troubleshooting
- You should ensure conformance to quality processes to help project in meeting quality goals
- You should be flexible enough to work on backend with node.js/golang
- You should be able to understand and analyze business requirements by interacting with relevant stake holders
- You will be preferred if you have experience with AWS as backend
- Experience with understanding and implementing CI/CD pipelines for applications will be added advantage
- You will be creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- You sound communication and analytical skills
- You will be Independently handles assigned tasks and self-motivated
- You should be able to work on multiple technologies/tools and handle complex topics
- Capabilities: Good learnability skills, Team member, Initiative, Focus, Professional Ethics, Adaptation to dynamic professional needs
- You should be a good team player
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Siemens career portal and login in to apply.