National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC) 2018 Recruitment Associate Director, Programme Officer, Senior Assistant, Personal Assistant Posts - 70 Vacancies | Degree, PG | Apply Now
National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC), a statutory Corporation under the Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Govt. of India.
In reference to ADVT.2/2018, NCDC announces job vacancies for Associate Director, Programme Officer, Senior Assistant, Personal Assistant posts to fill 70 vacancies through Direct Recruitment.
Under NCDC Assistant, Programme Officer Recruitment 2018, candidates completed education in Degree, PG in technical and non-technical subjects with work experience of maximum 5 years are required to apply.
On basis of Computer Based Test and Interview applicant for the announced vacancy will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a salary in pay scale of maximum Level-11 in pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
Interested and qualified people persons have to apply through online mode by 06-08-2018.
Eligibility NCDC 2018 Assistant, Officer Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 70.
Name of Posts:
- Director (Finance): 01 Post
- Director (General): 02 Posts
- Assistant Director (General): 05 Posts
- Assistant Director (Finance): 03 Posts
- Assistant Director (Textile): 01 Post
- Assistant Director (Sugar): 01 Post
- Assistant Director (Legal): 01 Post
- Programme Officer (General): 05 Posts
- Programme Officer (Official Language): 03 Posts
- Senior Assistant (General): 26 Posts
- Senior Personal Assistant (General): 08 Posts
- Personal Assistant (General): 04 Posts
- Junior Assistant (General): 10 Posts
As on 15-07-2018, Candidate age limit should be 27 - 35 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt guidelines.
Applicant should complete Degree, PG in relevant technical and other subjects with work experience ranging from 0 to 5 years
Selection Process: On basis of CBT and Interview.
Candidates have to pay a fee of maximum Rs 1200.
SC/ST/PWD/ Women candidates are exempted from paying a fee.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.ncdc.in/EmploymentOpportunities.htm.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Apply for the job through online mode, fill and submit required details.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application end date: 06-08-2018 ( 17:00 Hrs).
Job Notification: http://www.ncdc.in/downloads/Advt.%202-2018_Eng_07072018.pdf.